We are currently recruiting for a Talent Development Executive to join our small Wellington-based team.
The Talent Development Executive will replace the previous Professional Development Executive role and is tied to the NZFC’s commitment to encouraging and supporting the career development of emerging filmmakers. Talent development is key to the New Zealand film industry and this department focuses on finding, fostering, connecting and progressing outstanding New Zealand screen talent.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Development, you will:
The ideal applicant will be:
- Supportive, practical and innovative
- Passionate about the screen industry and supporting New Zealand filmmaking talent
- Proactive in supporting talent and their development
- Experienced in talent development and/or production, preferably supporting or working with emerging filmmakers
- Experienced and well connected within the industry
- Creatively driven with excellent communication skills
- Experienced in managing a demanding workload through effective prioritisation
- A team player ready to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to Head of Talent Development, Dale Corlett [email protected]. Applications close 9am Monday 29 August, but early applications are encouraged.